Friday, October 17, 2014

This Doesn't Happen Very Often

I couldn’t tell you the last time this has happened to me! I have some extra bandwidth right now and can to pick up an extra client or two.


Seriously, this hasn’t happened for years! My wife’s excited about it. She keeps adding to my “Honey Do-List”. HELP ME!


I’m wrapping up work for a major client that has taken much my focus for nearly 2 years! We set up some killer Sponsorship Programs and Strategic Alliances. That company is positioned to scale & grow for years to come!


Now, I’d like to do the same for other brands. Here are some of the things I can help you with:


  • Create and sell Sponsorship packages for your event, podcast, property or brand

  • Build Partnership programs to attract the right Strategic Alliances to generate new leads, sales & revenue

  • Turn your ideas into reality … more specifically help you determine which of your ideas you should pursue and how to ensure they are successful

  • Install the right systems & processes to ensure your company is ready to scale & grow


If you’d like to explore how we can work together, please contact me by completing this form.


To YOUR Success,


Scott

PS … Here are some of the ways we can work together and a few of the clients I’ve worked with.

No comments:

Post a Comment