Monday, June 23, 2014

Dream's Don't Work Unless You Do

I enjoyed the movie & the book “The Secret” … well most of it anyway.


I loved the thought of focusing on what you want. I truly believe that if you envision the things you want to accomplish in life, then it’s possible to accomplish them.


What bothered me about the movie & the book was the lack of instruction on actually going out and working to achieve the thing you desire.


Too many walked away  assuming that if you dreamed enough about wanting something, then it would magically appear.


For me, life hasn’t worked that way.


Instead, in life if you want something you can dream about it, but then do the work and actions necessary to reach your accomplishment.


Have a vision, but do the work to accomplish that vision.


Hence the saying … Dream’s don’t work unless you do!


 


 







Dream's Don't Work Unless You Do

No comments:

Post a Comment