Monday, June 16, 2014

Ideas are Great, Execution is Greater

I’m sure many of you are constantly coming up with new ideas.


That’s great, and keep developing these new ideas.


But remember, execution is greater!


My business career has taught me a lot about myself. Early on I learned that


I have Big Ideas.


And, well that’s a good thing, but …


I’ve since learned that


Lots of people have Big Ideas. Getting them DONE is what matters.


To accomplish what you want in your career, be sure that you GET THINGS DONE!


So don’t be that person! Don’t be the one always coming up with a great idea, but never seeing it through.


Still come up with the big idea; we need them!!


But, more importantly, execute. Get it done! See your idea become reality.


That is what will make you great. That’s is how you will leave your mark.


I see this every day in the business development world. I’ll have a company tell me all the amazing things they are going to do. Sadly, many never follow through.


It’s the rare and special company that sees it through the finish line.


So never forget …


Ideas are great, execution is greater!


Here’s a company who does both. They have GREAT ideas and they turn them into reality:



 


 





Ideas are Great, Execution is Greater

No comments:

Post a Comment