Monday, July 14, 2014

Is what you're doing today getting you closer to where you'd like to be tomorrow?

Ask yourself if what you’re doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.


Maybe it’s with your fitness or your business or in a relationship.


Each of us has something we’re trying to become tomorrow! You’ll never get there if you don’t do something TODAY to make TOMORROW what you want it to be!


Maybe you’re still thinking or coming up with you plan.


I’m a great thinker and planner. I’ve developed some amazing plans for things I’ve never accomplished!


Why? What’s the point? Stop that!


GET DOING!


So, are you? Are you doing things today that will get you closer to where you want to be tomorrow? I know I am!


Leave a comment below with your answer …


 


 


 





Is what you're doing today getting you closer to where you'd like to be tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment