Thursday, November 20, 2014

I Know I'm Crazy

Big day for me today! Right now I’m about half way into our drive from Florida to Arizona (no need to remind me that I’m crazy. I KNOW IT!)


I made a stop in Austin, TX to visit my client Boot Campaign. We’re working on a project called Pushups for Charity!


Pushups for Charity is an annual national movement dedicated to raise funds through fitness for support services for our nation’s military heroes. Next spring and summer hundreds of Pushup events will be held at various small business, schools and other organizations around the country. We’ll cap this off with a Final Push event at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, DC.


Last year we had Nissan as our Title Sponsor and a ton of media coverage including a few features on Fox and Friends.


This year, we’re working on a handful of exciting Corporate Sponsorships for the campaign. We also have a few major celebrities on-board (can’t tell you who they are yet.)


As I work on this, I still have just a few slots open for my one-on-one coaching program. if you’re interested, please let me know here. I’d love to work with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment