Tuesday, November 18, 2014

My Success Secret

For years, I’ve had a ‘secret’ to success.


There is something I’ve made it a habit of doing, that has helped me.

 

Daily, I’ve filled my mind with motivational & inspirational quotes, videos, articles, stories, music … anything!

 

When I make it a habit of viewing these, I find myself more in the groove of life. More things are happening right and I’m certainly more motivated.

 

When I’m out of the habit, over time I notice that I’m missing an edge.

 

So, why am I telling you this?

 

My purpose in life is to inspire others to be happy, achieve their dreams and to live an abundant life.

 

To further fulfill this purpose I’ve created media to share with others with the intent to inspire them. These are messages that I’ve read and repeated countless times over the past few years. 

 

I’m putting these in two public places and invite you to check them out.

 

Place 1: On this website is a new page called Daily Motivation. It’s found at: www.scottdmorrison.com/motivation. Here you can download these images to share and/or subscribe to have them emailed to you.

 

Place 2: On my Instagram account at @scomobiz. Right now, I’m adding multiple images a day. Please take a second to follow the account.

 

I ask also that you to share one or both of these with someone else. Who else do you know that could use an extra boost of motivation?

 

I’m very serious about my purpose to inspire others. Fill your mind with the right thoughts and good things will happen to you!

 

To YOUR success,





My Success Secret

No comments:

Post a Comment