Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!Never let the things you want


Today, I’m celebrating in Arizona with family and friends! Last week my wife and I drove here Arizona with our 5 kids from Florida, so I suppose I’m most thankful that we made it here without killing each other! lol


Recently I posted this saying Instagram:


Never let the things you want make you forget the things you have.


Too often, we only focus on what we want to get or to achieve. And far too often we don’t take time to focus on what we already have. I know I’m VERY guilty of this.


So here’s my challenge to you (and to me!) Starting today and through the entire month of December, take time every day to write down five things you are thankful for that day. Write it in you phone, a Word Doc or in a journal. it doesn’t really matter. But, take a few minutes each day to do this.


As you do, take a few moments to pause and think about what you are grateful for these things. As you do this, you’ll find that you’ll be more focused on gratitude than you probably are right now.


I want to thank you for taking the time to read this blog. It’s my missions to inspire you to be happy, achieve your dreams and to live an abundant life. Being grateful will help you along this journey!


To YOUR success!


SM






Thanksgiving 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment