Monday, November 24, 2014

Why You Should Make Bold Moves

Three months ago, I made a bold move. I resigned from a high-paying Executive level position, at a 5-time Inc. 500 company, run by one of my friends … to start my own business (again.)

 

It was thrilling and terrifying. But, it was the right move.

 

Today, I’ll share another small piece of evidence that this was the right move.

 

For years I’ve helped events & brands secure Sponsors and Strategic Partnerships. 

 

My favorite event was Infusionsoft’s ICON event. Each year, I sold a few hundred thousand dollars of sponsors into this event. For me, ICON was ‘home.’ But, while working in the Executive position, I couldn’t support ICON. :-(

 


Today, I’m in Chandler, AZ getting started again on supporting the InfusionCon Sponsorship effort! It’s good to be ‘home.’

 

The 2015 event will be the largest ever. We’ll have around 4,000 Entrepreneurs and Small Business owners descend on Phoenix, AZ in the beginning of April.

 

And we’ll again generate a few hundred thousand dollars of InfusionCon sponsorship revenue for the event.

 

The moral of the story … follow your dreams and heart!

 

While assisting with ICON, I’ll be working with numerous company’s that support small business & Entrepreneurs. Perhaps a few will be a good fit to sponsor your event or brand too!

And I’m still running my one-on-one coaching program. I now only have 3 spots left. If you’re interested in one, let me know here.

 

To YOUR success, 


S
cott
www.ScottDMorrison.com

PS … the motivational Instagram account I told you about last week is BLOWING UP! If you haven’t followed it yet, click here.





Why You Should Make Bold Moves

No comments:

Post a Comment