Monday, September 22, 2014

Weekly Roundup for September 22

I frequently run across all sorts of cool things. Some of it is business related and some isn’t.


Each week, I post a handful of tools or great content that peaks my interested. I don’t write a full summary on these. Instead, I posts things that I find interesting and encourage you to check them out.



America is going back to space! On September 16th, NASA announced that US astronauts will travel to space once more! They’ve partnered with Boeing & SpaceX to create the next generation spacecraft. Pretty cool! here’ s a link to the NASA Press release.


I also thought this image from NASA was pretty cool …




U.S. astronauts once again will travel to and from the International Space Station from the United States on American spacecraft under groundbreaking contracts NASA announced Tuesday. The agency unveiled its selection of Boeing and SpaceX to transport U.S. crews to and from the space station using their CST-100 and Crew Dragon spacecraft, respectively, with a goal of ending the nation’s sole reliance on Russia in 2017.




Image Credit: NASA


I2014-07-28 19.29.12‘m based in Orlando, FL. We’re about an hour from Cape Canaveral where they often launch rockets. Here’s a photo I took from my front yard of a launch in mid-July 2014.


Okay, on to some business tools & content …


Richard Branson on Luck – Speaking of space, here’s a great article form Sir. Richard Brandon on ‘luck’.


Meet Edgar: I haven’t tested this yet, but it looks solid. Edgar is a social media scheduling tool thats allows you to set times when articles will be shared multiple times in the future.


Social HP – I met these guys in Toronto in August. They have a great tools that brings your team together and puts your Facebook sharing on steroids.





Weekly Roundup for September 22

No comments:

Post a Comment