Monday, September 15, 2014

Weekly Roundup - September 16, 2014

I frequently run across all sorts of cool things. Some of it is business related and some isn’t.


Each week, I post a handful of tools or great content that peaks my interested. I don’t write a full summary on these. Instead, I posts things that I find interesting and encourage you to check them out.



Have you checked out the free U2 album available now on your iTunes device? This was a brilliant way to distribute the album. Every other band out there wishes they could get their latest record into the hands of 500 million people in a matter of minutes.


U2 songs of innocence cover


Check out the ad from Apple Here


Good stuff I found this week:


Lewis Howes Podcast: I’ll likely share info I learned from the Lewis Howes Podcast frequently. Lewis is the creator of the School of Greatness. His podcast interviews are great. Every time I listen to one I learn a ton of great things on life & business. I HIGHLY recommend these!


Track your Twitter Activity: I accidentally found this last week. Twitter offers great insight on the impressions, engagement, & engagement rate of your tweets. Who knows, maybe they’ve done this for years and I’m just late to the party! The URL is: [https://ads.twitter.com/user/TwitterHandle/tweets] Replace the word “TwitterHandle” with your actual Twitter account name.


Unsplash: Get free HD stock photos. Hugh boost for Bloggers! There is a limit on how much you can download, who care?!?! Free photos!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment