Monday, September 8, 2014

Weekly Roundup - September 8

Each week, I run across all sorts of cool things. Some of it is business related and some isn’t.


Each week, i’ll post a handful of tools or great content that peaks my interested. I won’t do a full write up or summary on these, rather posts things that I find interesting and encourage you to check them out.


I live in Orlando, FL. I saw this billboard the other day advertising the new Jacksonville Jaguars gigantic scoreboard. #TakeThatTexas


Jacksonville Jaguars scoreboard


Good stuff I found this week:


Izea: Get paid to send social media messages.


Signals by HubSpot: Get FREE Gmail plug-in that notifies you when someone opens your email.


Southwest Airlines: What do you think of the new Southwest Airlines look? here’s a cool time lapse video of painting one of their jets.



No comments:

Post a Comment